Sunday, May 23, 2010

Monday, May 10, 2010

This morning I woke up at 8 and got some breakfast from Emmanuel at the bed & breakfast, and then Mike and I headed over to the apartments at Navona to move in. This is the church I live in, can you believe that?

We found the church and went up to the third floor and found Jesse who was doing the check-in process. I got my keys and went to find my room. It was much bigger than my bed & breakfast room, but not nearly as nice. Some people get piazza front rooms that overlook the fountain and have amazing views and their room are so big, but mine is a small room on the back side of the church. I met my roommate, Punit, who's really nice but quiet.

I met up with everybody else and we went out to look at the rest of the piazzas. While we were out we also went and saw the Trevi Fountain. It was so cool, it seriously took up an entire piazza and was so of the most amazing sculpting I've ever seen.

After that we headed back to the apartment and just hung out. We went to the grocery store and got some wine, I got a bottle called Freschello that was only 2 euros but was delicious. We played King's cup in the common room and then Pat and Brandon and I went to Boticella's to watch game 6 of the pens series. I watched the first period and then came back to the apartment because I was exhausted. They ended up losing 3-4 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment